DIGITAL MEDIA EXECUTIVE- TANZANIA
This is an exciting position to shape how the region’s leading brands conduct their marketing and business in the digital age.
Major Responsibility and Deliverables
- Be able to craft the digital communication strategy across client’s products and services portfolio as well as lead the digital master plan.
- Provide digital direction and strategic ideas on migration from paid to owned and earned territories.
- Recommend ROI measurements on all digital opportunities, especially facilitating the client to use digital to enhance customer engagement and drive business outcomes.
- Be part of the overall channel planning team and work out an integrated communication strategy.
- Commenting on the effectiveness of digital creative format, beyond
- Campaign thinking.
- Interpret and implement social media guidelines of our clients.
- Lead and work out a crisis management plan that is needed for social media opportunities.
- Lead, motivate and develop a mid-sized team of top digital talent on implementations
- Explain to the client work and time involved in out of scope digital work, and negotiate accordingly.
- Being a thought leader for emerging areas such as Social SEO, Mobile (EG: M-banking) and wherever possible generate fame for the client and agency through thought leadership activity such as speaking engagements and white paper development.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a proven track record building relationships with senior clients and an expert knowledge of the online market place, including display, social, video, search, affiliates, email, mobile and complete understanding of mobile, web builds, online marketing campaigns, mobile apps and social media as the projects will be largely hands on and in-depth.
Other competencies include:
- Being an integrated digital strategist.
- Having the ability to lead, manage and motivate a large team.
- Having proven experience leading, both strategically and personally.
- Understanding of telecom business will be an added advantage
- Proven understanding of both online and traditional media
- BA/BS degree
- 2years working experience in same field
- Certification in Google AdWords/Google Analytics preferred
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Demonstrated excellence in writing/editing and verbal communication.
Send in your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org