DIGITAL MEDIA MANAGER WANTED!
This is an exciting position to shape how the region’s leading brands conduct their marketing and business in the digital age.
Key responsibilities & deliverables;
- Develop smart, research-based proposals and presentations that enhance Company’s reputation as a leading digital agency.
- Build online advertising campaigns for clients
- Consult with clients to understand their business needs and propose solutions that allow customer acquisition, build brand equity and raise awareness on new initiatives by the client.
- Monitor and analyze online marketing and campaign performance data in order to suggest structural and editorial improvements that will optimize ad campaigns.
- Consult clients on adopting the best possible creative solutions that can drive top of the mind awareness and ROI strategies
- Provide customer training and orientation on advertising and reporting products.
Work experience and skills
- Proven understanding of both online and traditional media
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 2 years relevant work experience)
- Certification in Google AdWords/Google Analytics preferred
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Demonstrated excellence in writing/editing and verbal communication.
Write to us here and we’ll get back to you OR alternatively email your CV to email@example.com