DIGITAL COPYWRITER- GHANA
Key responsibilities & deliverables;
- Will lead the online and digital media activity for a large set of the agency’s portfolio and will act as a trusted adviser and enabler for the client on digital, to identify possible digital opportunities for the client, including communication, acquisition, tracking and monitoring, in all digital areas such as social, mobile and search.
- Be able to craft the digital communication strategy across client’s products and services portfolio as well as lead the digital master plan.
- Recommend ROI measurements on all digital opportunities, especially facilitating the client to use digital to enhance customer engagement and drive business outcomes.
- Be part of the overall channel planning team and work out an integrated communication strategy.
- Concept development for digital campaigns
- Copy development for digital elements of multichannel campaigns
- Commenting on the effectiveness of digital creative format, beyond Campaign thinking
- Interpret and implement social media guidelines of our clients
- Lead and work out a crisis management plan that is needed for social media opportunities
- Lead, motivate and develop a mid-sized team of top digital talent on implementations
- Explain to the client work and time involved in out of scope digital work, and negotiate according
- Social media applications, websites, banner campaigns
- Direct concept & copy development (eCRM, direct, DM)
- Website, portal content development and Management
- attending consultations with account executives to clarify and internalize the brand’s requirements and core messages
- Coordinate with external agencies’ contents and campaigns implementation on social networks
- familiarizing oneself with advertising and promotional material used by competitors
- understanding the class of consumers the advertiser desires to reach and targeting advertising to their tastes
- brainstorming ideas with members of the creative team and coming up with new, catchy, and convincing ideas to communicate the advertiser’s message
- helping to explain concepts to the advertiser and adapting them according to the needs of the advertiser
- Guarding against producing deceptive copy or advertisements that may lead to consumer confusion
- Align social networks and online initiatives on different brands and marketing strategies
- Analyze the online activity reports and conceive new initiatives
- Prepare Monthly reports and proposals on new projects.
Work experience and skills
- Excellent command of the English language
- Experience writing for the digital space
- Ability to edit and proof read own material
- Should be an ardent internet and social media user.
- Should be young & self-motivated with a prior experience in marketing
- Should have worked in the Marketing & communication domain.
- Exposure in the advertising industry with proficiency in Creative Writing will be an added advantage
Send in your CVs to email@example.com